Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baccara in 2010, the channel "1 +1"

Baccara with Cara Mia

- Well, tell me, as usually spend New Year's Eve?

Mayte Mateos: As for me, I love to celebrate, of course, with his family. I have two brothers. His father died long ago. And my mom. The brothers have children. So the family is not too big, but good. We have no problems with each other, as in other families. It's great fun - to be with them. But! We rarely get that because this year we are working in Siberia, so celebrate with them already then.

- Are you familiar with the performers, which appeared in the "Disco 80"?

Mayte: I love the 'Dschinghis Khan'. We are friends with their dancer Ida. And with the Gazebo was last seen at a Christmas party, similar to this, but in Germany. About five years ago.
- What are your plans for 2011? Perhaps there is a new record?

Mayte: Of course! First of all, work. Some of the songs recorded by us this year, will be available on iTunes early next year. iTunes - a system where you can copy your favorite song. Choose the one that you like and pay. I do not know how much. There is Madly, and still other songs.

- This is an interview we will post online at "darling." Do you spend a lot of time on the Net?

Mayte: Not so much. Paloma in this respect better than I do. But you know, we have a lot of forums for fans - the official and two. And we have something like a book. That's called book. This was done by one of our friend from Serbia on my birthday. It's called "We love you," Baccara ". On this site you can access, there is a lot fun. When I found out it was a real surprise for my birthday! Within 24 hours, every hour they housed my photo, but it worked in "Photoshop". I come at them in different images: a blonde, it's aggressive, like a tigress, in the form of the American Statue of Liberty.

- You only sing live? How do you think of the soundtrack?

Mayte: I do not like it. We never use the soundtrack, but when writing for television. By the way, I just read a book called "One Plus One"!
- What is it?

- It's poetry. On the soul, how we grow, that is something like a pyramid of life, and you're trying to get to the top. And you work with your mind and soul, that is, not just the way we usually work that we do not have time to think about the soul. A very good book. The author - one of my Spanish friend. It is not widely known.

- We Moussya for the holidays gained a few pounds, but you look like it was with SPA-resort arrived. What's the secret: go to the gym, do some exercise?

Paloma: None.

Mayte: I love sports. Sometimes I play tennis and golf. And I dance.
- So this is your secret?

Mayte: Yes. I started dancing at age 17 and still to this day. You may not know, because it is very young, but in some vozracte women need more exercise. If I was tired and I feel that now I can not, then I drink a Coke and a half hour later I come to you. But this is my recipe.

- Are using some kind of special diet?

Paloma: There are no special diets. She eats all the time!

Mayte: I? I kept it. Sweets, chocolate - everything.

- How about a muffin in the morning?

Mayte: Late dinner? Sometimes I eat two in the morning. When I work with something for the "Baccara", like all change ... So sometimes I go to bed at two o'clock in the morning.

- How long have you sing along?

Mayte: From 2004. Another soloist was in 1977, but it is not available.

Paloma: I'm singing all my life. In Spain, I was in the group that performed the music of the '60s. And now we are together in the "Baccara". I also voicing cartoons.

- We Moussya all the time spend together, and you?

Mayte: Never! We never together! (Laugh)

Paloma: We live in different places: she lives in Mallorca, and I ...

Mayte: A Paloma lives in Madrid. So we see each other only at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment